Flowers are a gesture of giving and celebration. They are a tool used for the relation of feeling and it’s satisfying to be a part of this process.
I have a great love of nature and its astounding trickery, flowers being what I see as the greatest trick of them all. Flowers are the reproductive organs of the plant world, they are the celebration of life itself. Their fleeting lifespans are short but stunningly beautiful and can be related to the fleeting nature of our own lives.
Their presence in our urban environment is important to me. Bringing the outside in brightens the day, which motivates a more productive work space, and a more welcoming home. Coming from a background in interior design and currently studying urban design, I am aware of the importance of this in our busy lifestyles.
– Bachelor of Interior Design – RMIT (ongoing)
– Bachelor of Environments – the University of Melbourne (ongoing)
– Certificate 2 in Floristry – Melbourne Polytechnic 2015
– Certificate 3 in Business – 2013
– Extensive floristry event and retail experience